August 23, 2008

Fuelly.com


Another sign of the times. I came across a new site (fuelly.com) that allows members to track their individual MPG per vehicle.
After you sign up for an account, you input all your vehicle information. Then after each fill up, you enter your odometer reading, gallons and price per gallon. The site then automatically calculates and tracks your MPG. Now don't get me wrong, I know this is something that can easily be calculated and tracked using Excel. But if this is something you're into tracking, this site makes it a whole lot easier.
The site does have some other features such as tips, forums and the ability to compare your car to other members with the same vehicle. I haven't spent a lot of time on the site, but thought I'd mention it for readers who might find it useful.

0 comments: